LeadChange, and it’s charity partner HorseHeard bring this three-day Equine Facilitated Learning Foundation programme which equips participants with the knowledge and practical skills that underpin the delivery of equine-facilitated learning programmes.
The course is highly experiential – blending classroom learning and hands-on sessions with horses. It is suitable for those that want to explore the foundations of equine facilitated learning or further their practise as a coach. It provides a grounding both for those working in the charitable and business sectors, with both children and adults.
£1250 plus VAT per person including course materials
- Equine Facilitated Learning – the LeadChange philosophy and approach
- Experiential learning – theories and research
- Horse sense
- The HORSE© coaching model
- Creating and holding safe space for EFL
- Developing credibility and presence
- Managing the horse-human interaction – practical issues
- Creating and selecting appropriate learning exercises
- 1:1 equine-facilitated coaching interactions
- Working with groups and teams
THE COURSE FACILITATOR
Andrew McFarlane has specialised in the creation and delivery of experiential learning programmes with horses since 2002. He is Chairman of HorseHeard – an innovative charity delivering equine-facilitated programmes in the not-for profit sector. Over the years Andrew has facilitated thousands of participants in hundreds of LeadChange workshops, both in the UK and overseas – including in France, Spain, Greece, Egypt, Singapore, Ghana, Thailand, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Oman and the USA. LeadChange is a recognised leader in equine facilitated learning. Andrew has an MBA and is an NLP Master Practitioner.