WORKING WITH TEAMS
We run workshops for executive and business teams that help them experience how they can work together powerfully and effectively.
All our courses are tailored to our clients’ needs following consultation. We have a wealth of experience developing team’s. Some examples of how we have supported our clients are: Building trust in new teams, Teams through transition, New executive boards.
We can also provide one-to-one coaching sessions, via skype or face-to-face, as a powerful way ensure the moments of insight reached in our workshops translate to sustained behaviour change.
A powerful learning experience
The day will be mixture of classroom and equine facilitated learning sessions that creates a cycle of theory, action and reflection; underpinned by Psychology, NLP and neuroscience research. This enables moments of insight to be quickly translated to skills and behavior. Sessions will build throughout the day giving the opportunity to try new ways of leading in a safe environment.
Delegates will interact with horses in small groups, delegates will come face to face with their personal challenges and will be coached to overcome them. The changes they make will be reflected back instantly in a dramatic and memorable way by the response of the horses. The outcomes will focus on:
- Presence, impact and gravitas
- Personal energy and focus
- Non-verbal communication
- Working with powerful intention
Delegates will also work in teams with the horses to complete challenges is a memorable experience that creates an instant bond. Delegates will experience how they best work together to achieve success. They will explore:
- Working with a shared purpose
- Clarity and communication
- Cooperation and team roles
- Trust and connected relationships
- Performing in the zone as a team
HOW IT WORKS
- Location: We are geographically flexible so can run at locations, across the UK and internationally, which are convenient for our clients. We have a network of horses and venues all of which are carefully selected to adhere to our high standards from both a client experience and horse care perspective.
- Weather: The sessions are a mix of classroom sessions and working with the horses in an indoor riding arena so we are not affected by weather conditions.
- Length: Workshops are typically one day. We also run half days, and work with clients to develop series of workshops that build team capability.
- Numbers: To ensure the best possible experience the equine sessions are limited to groups of up to 7 participants per facilitator / horse. We can have several facilitators running groups simultaneously so can work with large numbers of participants.
We offer a range of team building events. Get in touch to find out more on 0333 939 0155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver off-site experiences to facilitate boards and senior management teams through key business issues, with a horse experience on one of the days. This approach significantly increases trust, openness and honesty between team members.