LeadChange runs regular introductory events around the country for potential clients who are interested in our innovative, powerful and memorable approach to experiential learning and development. These are open to both LeadChange and HorseHeard clients.
This session is a free taster designed to give you an opportunity to experience for yourself how we facilitate leadership, team and personal development through horses. It is a chance to understand how we could work with you to create bespoke powerful learning experiences, and ask any questions.
The session will have participants from a mixture of backgrounds and organisations so is also a great chance to network. We will provide the venue and refreshments and we ask that you come with an open mind
- Introduction to Equine Facilitated Learning with LeadChange and HorseHeard
- Why Horses
- Equine Facilitated Learning session –working on individual coaching challenges
- Reflection and learning
- Q & A
HOW IT WORKS
- Location: We run events across the UK – see our events page for more details.
- Weather: The sessions are a mix of classroom sessions and working with the horses in an indoor riding arena so we are not affected by weather conditions.
- Length: Half a day with some networking time
- Numbers: 8 – 14 participants
Get in touch to find out more about our taster events on 0333 939 0155 or email email@example.com